Senior User Experience Designer
Bluegreen Corporation 2013-present
User Experience Designer
Bluegreen Corporation 2011-2013
Bluegreen Corporation 2008-2011
- Designed and maintained the content and branding for various websites simultaneously
- Composed creative email campaigns, while effectively meeting clients marketing requests
- Worked collaboratively on a team incorporating everyone’s, including clients, creative and marketing ideas
Bluegreen Corporation 2005-2008
- Designed, prepared and maintained consistency among digital floor plans and logos for over 40 resort
- Ensured that final versions of files were correct before sending to vendors, while adhering to tight deadline
- Enhanced and maintained branding requirements considering both client’s needs and design appeal
Viacom Outdoor 2004-2005
- Prepped and printed billboards, banners, venue graphics and outdoor signage for MTV, Miami Heat and other large corporations
- Team member for Viacom Outdoor’s only in-house large format printer within the United States
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design
During this process, we will define the project requirements. I will learn about your project and all of the tasks involved in making your idea a reality.
Before jumping into the right brain, my left brain has to take care of business. This stage involves researching and gathering inspiration.
Now it’s time for me to dig in. I will go through my creative process and decide on the best idea. This stage includes lots of brainstorming, note taking, sketching and creating.
Once I feel that there are a few string concepts to work with, I will move over to my computer and digitize the ideas.
I will provide a number of designs for you to proof. Once you decide on the design you like, I will make any final adjustments to it.
Together, we’ve reached the end goal! All of the final files will be submitted to you. I will also have a back up on hand in case you need them again.